YOUR ADVENTURE WITH UNPARALLELED JOURNEYS BEGINS HERE ...
Explore some of Western Australia's best kept secrets in style!
- Explore The Bungle Bungle range in the world heritage-listed Purnululu National Park.
- Cruise the wildlife-rich waters of the Southern Hemisphere's largest man-made lake so huge it's classed as an inland sea.
- Swim with the world's biggest fish- the Whale Shark and snorkel in the world heritage-listed Ningaloo Marine Park.
- Experience the untouched natural wonderland, The Kimberley.
- Double occupancy $13,995 USD per person Single occupancy $15,995 USD per person
Or contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
In the May issue of Luxury Notes, we introduce you to two of our favourite people, show you around our new website and take you on a tour of Western Australia by Private Charter.
We look forward to catching up with you soon and please don't hesitate to drop us an email, we'd love to hear from you.
Chief Executive Officer
We have just completed our 2017 luxury travel educational FAM of New Zealand hosted by Holly Kilpatrick US Regional Sales Manager, Roz Jones Private Travel Manager and Deb Lynch General Manager showcasing St. Marys Residence, The Lodge at Kauri Cliffs, The Farm at Cape Kidnappers, Matakauri Lodge, The Marlborough Lodge, Eichardts Private Hotel, The Kinloch Club, Treetops Lodge and Estate, Hulbert House and Sofitel Auckland Viaduct Harbour. We explored amazing locations by land, sea and air and engaged with some of the great Unparalleled Journeys guides.
The Stanford Travel Studies 2015 Australia by Private Air program has recently completed, it was a fun journey exploring amazing locations. We took this opportunity to take a group photo at Uluru.